A curly girl can never have too many hair styling products! Today, I’m sharing my results after using Madonna & Co’s new Miracle Hair Gel. For those of you who are not familiar with Madonna & Co, it’s a boutique and beauty bar. It’s a place that brings together beauty and fashion all under one roof. Although their beauty bar deals with all hair types and textures, they do specialize in curly hair. With that being said, they have created a new miracle gel formula to target frizz.
I was lucky enough to try their new product. I received a small sample size bottle of the Miracle Hair Gel. Because I wanted to see it’s true affect on my hair, and knew the small bottle would not be enough to distribute evenly all through out my hair, I decided to test it out on a smaller section of my hair. I made sure to apply the product in my hair while it was still very wet after washing, I then let it air dry. After it was a hundred percent dried I was able to compare and see the results. The gel had given me nice “S” shaped curls (or ringlets, which ever phrase you prefer). I had VERY nice curl definition with minimum frizz, which I loved! The gel had a light hold and didn’t weigh my hair down at all, nor did it leave my hair stiff but rather soft.
Take a look at how I used the Miracle Hair Gel and the final results:
1. I parted a small section of my hair and washed that section, getting it all ready for the product.
2. I applied the gel on my hair and then combed it through with a wide tooth comb to help distribute the product throughout my hair.
3. I then scrunched my hair upwards towards the roots. (Because I apply the product on my hair while it’s still very wet, it is normal to see the product all in between your fingers). I continue to scrunch and hold a few more times.
4. I used a cotton t-shirt to squeeze out any excess water.
5. Then I just waited around until my hair dried…meanwhile take a look at what my curls looked like right after applying the gel:
6. Here are the final results:
Want to try this new product for yourself? Purchase the Miracle Hair Gel or learn more about it at www.madonnaandco.com
Until next review my curly loves! xo